Monday, November 17, 2008

There's a new girl in town


...and she's got a delightful little blog labeled Forever Strong.

Roo is creator and contributor to this online glimpse into life as a sensational tween. On this site she reveals her likes (friends, cell phone, Twilight, friends, tennis, cousins, sweets, friends, TV, Orlando Bloom, Jonas Brothers, and friends) and her dislikes (just vegetables, paying tithing and mean, annoying people).

Pictures, polls and games, all the little quirky additions blogger makes available to those of us who rely on internet service and dependable keyboards to draft our thoughts and activities, are front and center on Kelsey's blog. It's quite an enjoyable little site, about a darling little (actually not so) girl!

I am very proud of her.

(I know you want to go to Roo's blog...just click on her name over in my side bar)





4 comments:

cami said...

I checked it out AND left a comment! She is too cute!

The Wiseman's said...

Well isn't she as cute as can be!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. By the way, Your Elf task force is brillant!!! I'm stealing that idea!

jessica said...

I am going to have to check it out, sorry I haven't been in the blogging world lately. I loved your last blog on the elf's. Roo is too cute!